Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Salamat Tehun Baru!!

That's Happy New Year in Indonesian. Hope you all had a great holiday season and are enjoying 2007.

I know that some of you may have been waiting anxiously for our next post on Australia. My plans to the story of our trip were interrupted last week by the earthquake in Taiwan. I don't know how much press it got in the US, but it had a major impact here on our internet connection. It turns out that the underwater cables that were damaged from the earthquake are the ones that much of southeast Asia uses to connect to the US. So, we were without much of our internet access for 3 or 4 days. Which also meant that we were not able to hear the Holiday Bowl over the internet. I accidentally saw the score to the game while we were searching for a place to hear a replay of it (we haven't found one yet, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let us know), but Justin DOES NOT know the score of the game yet. So please keep it hush, hush until informed otherwise.

So, I have 2 goals for the blog this week that I hope will satisfy some curiousity. The first is to finish telling about our Australia trip and the second is to post pictures of our house. So, stay tuned...

No comments:

Followers