Justin broke down and looked at the Holiday Bowl score, so this is to tell all you college football fans who would like to haggle, console, converse or cry along with him that the Aggie bowl loss is now open for discussion.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh wasn't that painful. But next year: Nat'l Champs, as I am sure JJB has already predicted =) Happy New Year from Cowtown!
Watching that game on TV made it painful to watch, then I watched my Vols stink up Tampa. Only 8 months until the Vols and the Ags win their respective conferences! Well, at least until the Ags win...
4 comments:
Oh wasn't that painful. But next year: Nat'l Champs, as I am sure JJB has already predicted =) Happy New Year from Cowtown!
driving 2700 miles roundtrip to see that game sure did make it painful to watch. i hope it doesn't sting as bad across the pond.
JJB,
Watching that game on TV made it painful to watch, then I watched my Vols stink up Tampa. Only 8 months until the Vols and the Ags win their respective conferences! Well, at least until the Ags win...
It was a good game until halftime, right.
Post a Comment