Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lost and Found

Australia Day 6 should eventually show up below here so don't miss it.

I end my 3 week layoff from blog posting with this exciting story:

I know most of you have had the same experience. You put on some pants you have not worn for a while and find a few buck in them. Maybe you were digging through your backpack and happened on a large bill you did not know was there.

I was going to the bank today to get money to pay our staff. I brought my little bank book to work to make the withdrawal. When I pulled it out at 9 am to beat the rush I noticed something pink inside. Much to my suprise I found some cash sitting there.

In the US that would usually be 3 or 4 spare dollars. I started counting and was shocked to see that I had 2,000,000 right there that was unaccounted for. Really it was about equivalent to about $200 US that I had planned to deposit earlier that I never did. It was still quite a suprise, and it was fun to think I just found 2,000,000 laying around. Who could say that in the US?

For reference, our Driver's monthly income from us is around 2,000,000.

1 comment:

Mom of 3+1 said...

Justin...that is so funny. And to make the story more dramatic, you should account for the fact that the largest bill they make in Indonesia in 100,000. So basically, he had 20 bills in there. How do you miss that? Funny. I love you!

Followers