Monday, November 27, 2006

Welcome from the Jungle

So here I sit, a 5 hour car ride into the jungle of South Sumatra. The scene here is a large, well lit gas plant. I sit in my cozy "Suban Inn" room with two twin beds, a TV, a fridge, and a faster internet connection than I get in the Jakarta office.

In case you missed that, I left Jakarta on Monday and headed out to test a well here in South Sumatra. The ConocoPhillips gas plant near the well has their own very nice accomodations. I know Dad and Uncle Bob are jealous as they never had such nice accomodations in their days of well testing. I will post some pictures when I return to Jakarta (hopefully Saturday). I can even share the non-classified information.

Keep Erin, the boys, and the Staff in your prayers while I am gone.

No comments:

Followers