Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hamburgers, pasta salad, Ranch Style beans, angel food cake and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies...this is what we feasted on for our first Thanksgiving in Jakarta. No turkey or pumpkin pie, but we had lots to be thankful for.

I had decided several weeks ago that I was not going to undertake a traditional Thanksgiving meal. Justin did not have the day off and it sounded like a lot of cooking for our little family so, we planned on an all-American meal, Justin agreeing to give his new charcoal grill a shot.

Aside from a slightly toasty angel food cake, we had a great meal. Here are some pictures from our first Indonesian Thanksgving.







So enough about that, lets get onto the more important of all Thanksgiving traditions ;). WHOOP!! How about those Aggies?!

No Thanksgiving would be complete without the annual Texas A&M vs tu football game. So Justin and I decided we would stay up and listen to the game over the internet. And boy, I am glad I did. What a game!! We ended up having front row seats, as Debbie and John so kindly allowed us to watch their TV over our webcamera. Gotta love 21st century technology. Check it out!



The 12-7 win definitely made staying up until 3:30am worth it.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did that webcam feed work? Y'all should promote that as the new way to scam the cable industry!

Followers