So, I don't have anything monumental to write about. Since returning from our Christmas in the US, not much has been going on but since I haven't posted in a while, I thought some sort of update was in order.
The triplets resumed their t-ball season after the break and have only 2 more games left. This season sure has passed by quickly. The boys skills are really evolving and it is fun to watch them start to understand the complex rules of the game as well as become better hitters, throwers and catchers. You know, I never realized how complex the game of baseball is until I tried to explain it to my Indonesian driver a year ago. I guess growing up around baseball, the way the game is played becomes second nature and you don't think about what goes into each play. Try it sometime. Try to explain the rules of baseball to someone who has never played before and hasn't watched many games. Anyways, I digress. The triplets seem to enjoy tball more than soccer, at least from my perspective, and I would venture to say that there will be many seasons of baseball in our future, especially for Alex.
The rainy season greeted us when we returned from the states as well. I enjoy the rain. It is nice to have a change in the weather but it definitely makes life a little more unpredictable. No reports of widespread flooding as of yet. So that is good.
A majority of my time these days has been spent working on our elementary school yearbook. The deadline to turn the publication into the print is fast approaching so I have been in full swing trying to get pages done. It has been fun and I have learned some new things, but definitely A LOT of work. This isn't your normal elementary school yearbook. It is going to be about 180 pages long and the effort is completely parent led - taking pictures, collecting pictures, designing pages, taking orders, securing sponsors, etc. I am excited and nervous, at the same time, to see how it all comes out.
Well, that's all I got for now. I am off to go get my haircut and have a pedicure.
No comments:
Post a Comment