Thursday, January 08, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Okay, Candace, this is for you (and any others who might like a good laugh)



So why the random picture on our blog...

My sister Candace tagged me in the picture game and I just had to participate! So fun! The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.
No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!!

So to explain why I have a picture of a little Asian girl stored on my computer...

Besides the fact that this is a pretty random picture, I wish I had a great story to tell. I even thought of making one up. But here is the stor. This is a picture of a little girl in Jack's class at school. I am the co-chair of the elementary school yearbook for the school our kids attend. As part of my responsibilities, I am putting together the yearbook pages for Jack's class and have been collecting pictures of the kids in action at school to use on these pages. So this is a picture of one of the girls lacing around a pumpkin. There you have it.

So now it is your turn...I am tagging Lori, Linda, Cami and Michele P.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Love it! Thanks for participating. What's her name, yearbook lady?

jjbeezer said...

No names of other peoples kids allowed. We don't want to make a momma mad since the picture is already posted without the momma's approval.

Followers