Friday, July 13, 2007

So, What's Up?

That may be the question you have been asking as you have been checking our blog and wondering where we've been. Well, I am just now coming up for air from all that has been going on since we landed in Texas on June 24th.

It has been somewhat of a whirlwind trying to meet up with friends and family while getting some shopping done for our return to Jakarta and going to doctor's appointments. And all of these normal "expat home leave" activities have been on top of a big Bethancourt Birthday party at my dad's house, a trip to Aggieland and a 10th anniverary trip to Canada. All I can say is that I am happy to be situated in one place for a while. We have now landed ourselves in Galveston at my mom's house (our new home base) and should be here for a couple weeks. All of us, that is, except for Justin. He heads to California tomorrow and will leave the US for Jakarta on July 16th.

I am hoping in the coming weeks I will be able to update more on what's going on and share some pictures, especially from our Canada trip...it was pretty great. But since my mom's internet has been kind of sketchy as of late, I can't promise anything. So, until next time...

No comments:

Followers