Just in case you came to our blog to hear about stories written in Indonesia, I am on the case. The plane ride home was not too bad. I followed the expert travel advice of not taking a nap during the day and fell asleep at 8:30 pm Wednesday. It was almost 8:20 pm while I was playing Nintendo, but I managed to stay awake long enough to actually make it to the bed. I woke to the sound of strange music this morning. I could not understand where the music came from since my alarm was set to beep starting at 5 am. Turns out I did not get the switch set on beep and the radio came on with some nice soothing music... that I slept through for an hour. I was tired to say the least.
And, in case you were wondering, the Indonesian lessons are paying off. When I went to log on to post this message, I found Blogger all in Indonesian. Thanks to my lessons I was able to log in. That did not fix the the fact that everything was in Indonesian. However, I was able to find where to change the language and now I can understand all the words on the page instead of just some.
I love Erin!
No comments:
Post a Comment