I finally have all of the pictures from our Canada trip to post. I was going to put captions on them, but with 176 pictures, I decided it would take too long. So, if you see something you have a question about, let me know.
Our trip was really great. The Canadian Rockies were soooo beautiful and there was so much to do, new adventures around every corner! It was only a 3 hour flight from Dallas. Being so close, I don't know why more people don't come up there from the US. I would definitely go back. Lots more to explore. Maybe next time in an RV. That seemed to be the thing to do. Anyways, enjoy the pictures.
Click here to check out our trip
2 comments:
great pics!!!
Thanks for posting the pictures. It looks like you had a great time! My favorite picture is of you, Erin, as a blur on the luge. Great action shot! You must've been going real fast.
Post a Comment