Monday, August 03, 2009

Dear Friends and Family,

We returned safely home to Jakarta yesterday afternoon around 4pm. It was a long journey (starting at 5am on Friday in San Antonio) and we were definitely happy to home in our own beds last night. We all slept well so hopefully we will be able to lick the jet lag quickly!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone back home for a WONDERFUL summer. We had an amazing time with all of you and will cherish the many memories we made during our time together. And a special thanks goes to Golfing Grandpa and Mamaw, Nana and Papa, Fishing Grandpa and Grandma, Granny and Papaw, the Anderson family, the Knips, the Houston Bethancourts and Uncle Jim and Aunt Mary for all your hospitality. Thanks for letting the 6 of us invade your homes. You are all wonderful hosts!!

I am in the process of collecting pictures for our summer adventures to comply in a photobook. If you have any pictures that you think I should include but do not have already, please email them to me. I am looking forward to putting this together so that we can flip through the pages and remember all the good times we had together.

This week I will also try to update the blog with photos from the last week or so of our time in the states so be on the look out.

No comments:

Followers