


We cracked the code and all the kids went home with a special sticker. Fun for kids and adults alike!!
Here's Luke proudly displaying his treasure!
After Muir Woods, we headed over to Mt Tamalpais, the tallest peak in the area, and enjoyed a birds-eye view of the Bay Area. It was such a clear day that we could even see the Golden Gate bridge. We had to hike a short but rocky trail to the top so none of us brought a camera. We did get a few shots on Linda's camera phone so I will have to wait until I get those to share what we saw.
So week 1 is complete and now we are back in Carmel for a couple of days. Don't know that there will be quite as many photo ops during week 2 as it will mainly be filled with doctor's appts and shopping. We will see though. I am still in search of something new to take the kids to and I might take Isaac out for a photo safari around Carmel since he loves to take pictures and there are some many beautiful flowers out right now and cool houses to see.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment