Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 1 - Part 1 : Carmel

We have completed our first week back in the states so I thought I would share some pictures of all the fun times we have had thus far. Along with seeing all our favorite sites, we also checked out a couple of new places and had the pleasure of sharing these memories with our friends from Jakarta, The McElligotts. Linda and her boys arrived in San Fran on Monday and joined us on our adventures until Friday evening. So here are the highlights...
Tide Pools at Point Lobos and a Picnic Lunch




Baseball and Hot Dogs on the Beach


Monterey Bay Aquarium and Bubba Gumps
We saw this MALE seahorse giving birth to about 10 or so live, tiny seahorses while we were at the aquarium. I would say that was a once in a lifetime experience. Debbie took a video of it, so if you are intrigued, check out this link...SEAHORSE BIRTH.


No comments:

Followers