Here are the pictures from Disneyland Paris. I didn't put any captions on the pictures so as not to delay posting them on the blog any longer. So, I thought I would give you a brief rundown of the park.
Disneyland Paris has 2 parks, Magic Kingdom and Walt Disney Studios. Magic Kingdom follows the pattern of Magic Kingdom at all the other Disney parks. This one had Discoveryland, Fantasyland, Main Street, Frontierland and Adventureland. It had all our favorite rides and Debbie and I voted it to have the BEST Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain that we had ever been on. Alex and Isaac were tall enough to ride Big Thunder Mountain. It was their first ever roller coaster. Alex especially liked it. Luke liked the Star Wars ride the best and Buzz Lightyear topped Jack's list.
Walt Disney Studios followed the example of MGM at Disneyworld. There were some good rides and shows, most were geared toward older audiences. However Alex was able to go on all the rides except Rockin' Rollercoaster. So we all had fun taking him on the Tower of Terror (Isaac did this ride once but didn't want to go on it again). And I got to take him on a new ride called Crush's Coaster. It was a spinning roller coaster with a Finding Nemo theme. Very fun. Our crowd favorite, among the kids, was Cars Race Rally, a new ride bases on the movie Cars. Isaac claims his favorite ride of all of Disneyland was the Aladdin Magic Carpet ride, but it didn't seem that memorable the one time we rode it. I guess it stuck in his mind.
While in France, we stayed at the Hotel Santa Fe. It is a U.S. southwestern themed Disney hotel. It was not the nicest of Disney hotels but we had easy access to the park and the kids love anything Disney, so we were good. We even had sightings of Mickey and the gang in their southwestern attire.
We also enjoyed a character breakfast one morning. The triplets had a great time eating breakfast with the characters and there were several during the meal. Jack was not so sure about having them around but warmed up after a while.
So that is a very brief recap of our time at Disneyland. Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment