Our long awaited trip to France is finally here. We leave Jakarta at 9:20am tomorrow morning and will arrive in France at 9pm tomorrow night. With the 5 hour time difference, we will travel for almost 17 hours to get there (1 hour 35 minutes from Jakarta to Singapore, 2 hour layover in Singapore, 13 hours and 15 minutes from Singapore to Paris). But it will all be worth it!!!
It seems like we have been counting down to this trip for forever, but we really didn't make the plans that many months ago. I guess all the excitement of going to Disneyland, touring Paris and seeing Mam-ma has us all REALLY looking forward to going. We have a big calendar in the kitchen and just about everyday since I put the April calendar up, the boys have been counting how many days until we go to Mickey's house.
And going to Europe has always seemed like a dream to me. When we were living in the states, I never thought I would make the trip, especially since it would involve many hours on an airplane. But living in Indonesia has opened a lot of doors for us. It will be such a blessing to have this experience and see the Eiffel Tower in person!!
I was hoping to have a new camera to be able to capture all the amazing sights we are sure to see but the one we decided to buy will not be released until the end of April, so here's hoping that our cuurent camera will truly be able to capture the beauty of France. We will return to Jakarta on April 27th so look for pictures soon after that!
1 comment:
that is so exciting!
i wish i knew how to say have fun in french. i bet gwendy knows =)
bonjour!
Post a Comment