So before I wrap up our blogging on Bali. I have one more post. While we were in Bali enjoying our lovely hotel, I thought to myself, "Is this one of the best all-around hotels I have ever stayed in?" Which in turn led me to pose the question to myself, Justin and now, my loyal blog readers...
What are the top 5 hotels you have ever stayed in?
And when you think about rating them, consider more than just the rooms. Think about the ammenities, the staff, the hospitality, the location...the overall hotel experience.
Here is what I have come up with as my top 5:
5. The Post Hotel, Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada
4. The Grand Californian, Disneyland
3. The Atlantis, Bahamas
2. LeMeridien Nirwana Golf and Spa Resort, Bali
1. The Fairmont Mission Inn and Spa, Sonoma, CA
So, what's your top 5? Please share. We are always looking for cool, new places to go.
3 comments:
some favorite hotels that come to mind, in no particular order:
1. Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel - San Diego area
2. Hyatt Hill Country - San Antonio
3. Hyatt Regency Aruba
4. The Broadmoor - Colorado Springs
5. Miramont Country Club's hotel - College Station
1) Madinat Jumeirah - Dubai
2) Ritz Carlton St. Thomas
3) Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
4) Capella Castlemartyr, Ireland
5) Westin St. John
Kyle
No particular order...
1)The Willard InterContinental - Washington, DC
2)Hotel del Coronado - San Diego, CA
3)Hyatt Hill Country - San Antonio, TX
4)Hyatt Regency - Aruba
5)The Broadmoor - Colorado Springs, CO
Post a Comment