Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Preschool Yoga

Twice a week the triplets have a PE time at school. Sometimes we will ask what they did during their PE time or they will share with us what activity they participated in. Last week we got news from the boys that they watched a video and exercised during PE time. Upon further probing from Justin and I, they told us that the exercise video was about yoga. Now I don't know if any of you have ever tried yoga, but I was having a hard time visualizing how the teachers were going to get a bunch of preschoolers into these crazy, twisty poses that take some coordination to pull off. So, we asked them to show us the moves they learned from the video. (The triplets actually even referred to their moves as poses.) So here you go...Preschool Yoga.





The Volcano Pose



Watch out this volcano is getting ready to...







ERUPT!!



The Flamingo Pose


The Turtle Pose


The little turtle has come put of his shell.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's good stuff. they need their own fitness TV show.

Followers