Sunday, December 10, 2006

We Are Still Here

So you might be wondering why we have been absent from the blog scene recently. Well, life has been rather busy. I am sure it has been for all of you too as we prepare for the holiday season. Here we are getting ready for Christmas and a trip to Australia at the same time. We have to pretty much be ready for Christmas before we leave for our trip on Thursday because we don't get back until very late on the 21st.

Anyways, I thought this might be a good opportunity for me to share with you one of my favorite signs here in Jakarta. I have seen it a lot lately since I have been making plenty of trips to the mall to get gifts for Christmas and this sign is located at the mall. So here it is:



I don't know that I can fully appreciate this sign since I have a driver that drops me off at the door to the mall and parks the car, but I love the concept. The parking reserved is on the first couple of rows right outside the mall entrance. It is marketing genius I think. We all know that women are the ones who spend most the money that their husbands make. Why not entice them to the mall with front row parking.

No comments:

Followers