Friday, December 22, 2006

An Australian Adventure

Just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know that we have made it safely home from our trip to Australia. We got back to our house last night around midnight. We had a great time and have lots to tell about and plenty of pictures to share. I am not sure how I am going to go about writing about our trip. I need to organize my thoughts. But to whet your appetite, I thought I would share with you our itenary so that you can anticipate what stories we will have to share.

Day 1 -
Arrive in Perth at 6am
Kings Park in afternoon

Day 2 -
Cohunu Wildlife Park for an up close and personal experience with koala bears and kangaroos
Shopping at a local mall

Day 3 -
Train ride to port city of Fremantle
Maritime Museum

Day 4 -
Perth Mint
drive to Margaret River

Day 5 -
Surfers Point
Vineyard
Beach

Day 6 -
Lake Cave tour
Lighthouse

Day 7 -
Margaret River Chocolate Company
drive to airport and depart around 9pm

The kids were troopers and we got to see and do a lot of different things. There is still so much we could have explored. We brought back some Australian money so I guess that means we will have to go back some time to do the rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi E&J & boys! I was glad to see a blog update. I was starting to wonder what was going on in Jakarta! Merry Christmas from Texas. Love you guys!!!
Amy Moore

Followers