The countdown to Christmas has officially begun! Yay!!! I love this time of year. Christmas is probably my favorite holiday. Shopping, decorations, traditions, time with family, good food, Christmas carols, giving gifts, celebrations with friends, candlelight church services and, most importantly, the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ...what could be better!
And this year we are also looking forward to a Christmas in the US. In just a few weeks, we will be boarding the plane to head back to Texas. We all can't wait to see our family and celebrate the holidays together. This year we are even taking a ski trip with Justin's family. So fun! My kids have never even touched snow before! I am sure they will be snowball making experts by the end of the trip.
Now to rewind a little for an update...
Soccer season has ended and we are in the midst of baseball now. Jack is playing T-Ball for the Texas Rangers and the triplets are playing machine pitch for the San Francisco Giants. Justin is coaching the Giants as well. It has been an exciting season so far (when the games/practices have not been cancelled due to rain!). Everyone is having fun.
The boys are all wrapping up their first semester at school. The triplets are taking a field trip to the Insectarium (Oooooo!) this week and Jack's class is having a workshare on Friday. Then we have the annual Festival of Lights concert next week. Always lots to do before the holiday break!
You know, I was just sitting here thinking I never posted about our trip to Universal Studios in Singapore. Man, I am behind. Maybe I will get some pictures up from that soon.
Well, here's wishing you all a very merry December!
No comments:
Post a Comment