I was going through pictures today and I came across this picture of my Christmas helpers. Just had to share. At this age the boys still like to help me put up Christmas decorations. Some more than others but I will take any help while it lasts :). With each passing year, they are able to help me with more tasks. This year they helped me put up the Christmas tree and then they decided to try their hand at "fluffing" the branches. I am kind of a perfectionist when in comes to perfect branch placement, a luxury you have when your tree is fake. But I gave them some pointers and let them go at it. It was just Isaac and Luke at first. They made their way around the tree and lets just say they had interesting technique. In order to let me keep helping and distract them while I fixed their handy work, I suggested that they fix the very bottom branches. Well, the kids took this to mean that they should climb under the tree and fluff from there. "Great!", I thought. They found this job very amusing and before I knew it, all 4 boys were beneath the tree working away probably for a good 15 minutes or so. There are not that many branches under there, so I don't know exactly what they were doing but having fun! Here was my view of the affair.
No comments:
Post a Comment