Monday, June 28, 2010

What Happened???

Ahhhh....what happened to me? So I was supposed to post about Jack's Mario birthday party and flag football season before leaving Jakarta for our summer in the states, but it just didn't happen. Sorry folks. I know y'all have been waiting anxiuosly to see Jack dressed up like his favorite character Mario. Maybe before the end of the summer I will be able to post some of those pictures. Need to take advantage of the lightning quick upload speeds here in America!

And since arriving in the US, I have a ton of fun things I could blog about...shopping the outlet mall, going to the Aquarium and Bubba Gumps, attending the US Open, our close encounters with famous golfers, getting autographs, spending time with family, getting to know my nephew and nieces, seeing Toy Story 3 with Fishing Grandpa and Grandma, all the yummy food, tubing at Schlitterbahn Galveston with Nana and Papa, my first round of golf in the US (without a caddie :)...but we are just having so much fun that there is just no time. So maybe later...enjoying the good 'ol US of A!

No comments:

Followers