One of the highlights of the last game was Jack's contribution to the team. The game was a makeup game from the previous Saturday when we had been rained out. We had went ahead with our team end-of-season party and medal ceremony on Saturday so our team's turnout was light for the makeup game on Thursday. We only had 6 players and the other team, who had not yet had their end-of-season shindig, had 13 players. So we decided to let Jack take the field with the team. He was so cute batting and running the bases. And even though the rest of the kids on the field were a foot taller and 2-3 years old, he wasn't intimidated and hit the ball just as well. His fielding skills were in need of a little refinement. But I think we might have a future t-ball star on our hands. I wish I had my video camera with me to capture the game but here are some still shots. (Jack is wearing his brother's uniform from last year.)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Another Season In the Books
Last week the triplets played their last t-ball game of the season. I was kind of sad to see the season end because I was really enjoying Alex, Isaac and Luke (and Justin) play and have fun. And aside from a few rained out practices and games, the weather was good. So that definitely added to the enjoyment of the season.
One of the highlights of the last game was Jack's contribution to the team. The game was a makeup game from the previous Saturday when we had been rained out. We had went ahead with our team end-of-season party and medal ceremony on Saturday so our team's turnout was light for the makeup game on Thursday. We only had 6 players and the other team, who had not yet had their end-of-season shindig, had 13 players. So we decided to let Jack take the field with the team. He was so cute batting and running the bases. And even though the rest of the kids on the field were a foot taller and 2-3 years old, he wasn't intimidated and hit the ball just as well. His fielding skills were in need of a little refinement. But I think we might have a future t-ball star on our hands. I wish I had my video camera with me to capture the game but here are some still shots. (Jack is wearing his brother's uniform from last year.)

One of the highlights of the last game was Jack's contribution to the team. The game was a makeup game from the previous Saturday when we had been rained out. We had went ahead with our team end-of-season party and medal ceremony on Saturday so our team's turnout was light for the makeup game on Thursday. We only had 6 players and the other team, who had not yet had their end-of-season shindig, had 13 players. So we decided to let Jack take the field with the team. He was so cute batting and running the bases. And even though the rest of the kids on the field were a foot taller and 2-3 years old, he wasn't intimidated and hit the ball just as well. His fielding skills were in need of a little refinement. But I think we might have a future t-ball star on our hands. I wish I had my video camera with me to capture the game but here are some still shots. (Jack is wearing his brother's uniform from last year.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great opportunity for Jack to play ball with the big kids!
Oh Jack! He is too cute. He fits in perfectly. Jack has no clue that he is younger. Did the triplets have any comments on their brother?
Post a Comment