Monday, January 14, 2008

Pictures from Paradise

I finally got all our pictures from our Bali trip uploaded to the internet for you all to see. I was going to wait until I had time to write more details about the trip before I posted the pictures, but now that school has started again, it might take me a week. Since some of you have requested to see the pics, I decided to just go ahead and post them now. I put some captions with the pictures that might give you some clue about what you are looking at. You will have to stay tuned for the stories...



Pictures From Paradise

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey Erin! you sure know how to entice a person to come to Bali! Hope we can come visit one of these days. My favorite pic is of Alex doing his serious dance. Love it. Thanks for the pictures!

Followers