Thursday, June 07, 2007

Calling All Superheros

This week the triplets celebrated their birthday at their school with their friends. It is a month early, I know. But being someone who also has a summer birthday, I know how sad I was at times as a child when no one was around to celebrate my birthday because school was out. So, I decided to have a small party at their school so that they could share the occasion with their school friends before everyone went their separate ways for summer break.
The triplets requested a Superhero party. So on Wednesday, June 6th all the superheros gathered to wish them "Selamat Ulang Tahun" (Happy Birthday in Bahasa Indonesia).

At Christmas time the triplets each got a superhero shirt. Luke got Batman. Isaac got Spiderman and Alex got Superman. They LOVE to wear these shirts and they each know that Luke is Batman, Isaac is Spiderman and Alex is Superman. This theme carried over to the party...

Here are just a couple more cute pics of this "SUPER" Birthday!

"How old are you going to be on your birthday, Isaac?"

Happy Birthday Batboy Luke!

Superman Alex rescues one of his teachers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Isaac, Alex & Luke -What a great idea to do it during school - we have all summer b-days too (aug) - I think I will just push it out till September when they are back in - GREAT IDEA!!! Our boys LOVE superheros too! What a fun day ;) Heather

Followers