Hey everyone! I know you are all thinking, "Now where have those Bethancourts been?" Well...ON VACATION. This has been a very busy school year for all of us, so last week we took some much needed R&R on the island of Langkawi in Malaysia. I had fully intended to have some pictures posted from our trip by now but have been foiled by our slow internet connection. I have a few more to load and then I will post them to share with all of you.
Until then, I can tell you we had a great time on our trip! Nineteen of us, 8 adults and 11 kids, spent a fun filled week relaxing by the pool, shell hunting on the beach, discovering the local wildlife, exploring the mangrove forest by boat and taking a cable car into the clouds.
So, be on the look out for the pictures to come!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great time! We can't wait to see pictures. Hmmm, what does a mangrove forest look like???
Post a Comment